Communication and Radar Laboratory
Experiments Conducted in the Session 2007 - 2008
Lab. Course EL - 392 (Communication Lab. - I) :-
1. Wave-form Analysis (Determination of harmonics of a symmetrical square-wave)
2. AM & Demodulation (Plot of modulation characteristics)
3. FM VCO (Plot of modulation characteristics)
4. FM Demodulation PLL (Lock range, Capture range & Plot of De-modulation characteristics)
5. Transmission Lines (Velocity of propagation & reflections at different load terminations)
6. Envelop Detector (Detection characteristics)
7. PWM (Plot of modulation characteristics)
8. Sampling & Re-construction
Lab Course EL 394 ( Communication Lab. II)
1. Sensitivity / Selectivity Characteristics of AM Radio Receiver (Scientech Model ST-2202)
2. Study of Delta Modulation using Scientech kit ST-2105
3. Experimental verification of Digital Modulation Schemes (ASK/PSK/OOK/APSK)
4. Study of Inter-symbol Interference using Eye-pattern kit
5. To plot the radiation patterns for various antennae using the ATS-2000 kit. Calculate the directivity,
beam-width and the gain for all antennae used.
6. Study of Micro-strip LPF, BPF, BRF & Power divider using the SICO AMTK-100 kit.
7. Study of Error detection and correction using 7, 4 Block codes kit.
EL 492 ( Communication Lab. III)
1: Study of DSSS using LFSR (m-sequence and Gold codes)
2: Characteristics of Optical Transmitter (LED) and Optical Receiver (Photo-diode)
3 : Study of Pulsed Radar and its use in distance measurement of a target.
4 : Study of a 16 Level QAM
Website designed and maintained by Engineer M. Hadi Ali Khan